PRE-LICENSING EDUCATION: 20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive AND 2 Hour Florida SAFE Course (Florida Course is FREE when you register for the 20 SAFE Course)
- CLICK HERE to Schedule LIVE WEBINAR (LIVE instructor) (20 Hour National and 2 Hour Florida SAFE)
- CLICK HERE to Schedule Live Classroom (20 Hour National and 2 Hour Florida SAFE)
- CLICK HERE to Schedule Online Instructor LED (OIL)
- CLICK HERE to Schedule State Specific Pre-licensing Courses
Anti-Money Laundering (FREE Annual Education): AMLA Courses to meet Annual Education Requirements for New Hires and Current Employees (Click HERE to choose your course)
2017 CE will be available in MAY 2017
- CLICK HERE to Schedule Classroom Equivalent (WEBINAR with LIVE instructor)
- CLICK HERE to Schedule Live Classroom
- CLICK HERE to Schedule Online Self-Study (Self-Paced) 2017 Online Self-Study available MAY 2017
- CLICK HERE to Schedule State Specific Continuing Education Hours Courses
- CLICK HERE to Schedule LATE Continuing Education
We offer the NMLS courses in three different formats,
- Classroom : is defined as traditional instruction where instructors and students are located in the same physical location.
- Classroom Equivalent : is defined as an instructor-led course where the instructor teaches the class via the Internet in a Webinar environment. A Webinar is a traditional seminar taught over the internet. Students are NOT required to have a camera or microphone (if you do have a camera you are encouraged to turn it). Students will need working speakers. This is a LIVE instructor therefore students MUST be present during the designated class time.
- Online Self Study (OSS) : Students may participate 24 hours a day but must complete the class NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 26, 2017 BY 11PM - this format requires the student to read the course material and take a series of quizzes and tests. The student must spend a minimum amount of time on each lesson/module in order to progress to the next. Periods of inactivity of 5 minutes or more will result in the student being logged out and the timer resetting back to time last activity was noted. If the student does NOT complete the course by December 26, 2017 by 11PM EST will NOT receive credit for any time accrued. And the student will have to register for another class at an additional cost.
NMLS Approved Courses
NMLS APPROVED PRE-LICENSING
1529/2092 FEDERAL 20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive:
Licensing Education & Exam Prep Course
$349.00 + $30.00 (NMLS Credit Bank Fee) = $379.00
***Includes the cost for the 2 Hour FL SAFE course ($65.00 Value)
NMLS APPROVED PRE-LICENSING
2 Hour FLORIDA SAFE
(Webinar and Instructor Online Led - No Live class available)
Included in the $379 cost above after Jan. 1, 2017
NMLS APPROVED CONTINUING EDUCATION
8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive
We will NEVER offer the same course 2 years in a row - so our students never have to be concerned will verifying what course they took previous year.
Please call us with any concerns about this SAFE Act Regulation 800-735-8565.
2017 Continuing Education: FEDERAL 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Continuing Education (AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION May 2017)
$117.00 + $12.00 (NMLS Credit Bank Fee)
3 Hours Federal Mortgage Related Law , 2 Hours Non-traditional Lending, 2 Hours Ethics & Mortgage Fraud Prevention/Detection; 1 Hour UNDEFINED (Your State Law Class)
Tampa, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Gainesville/Ocala, Orlando,
Pensacola, Sarasota, and West Palm
Company Information: Tampa Class Location:
3943 East Eden Roc Circle The A La Carte Pavilion
Tampa, FL 33634 4050 Dana Shores Dr.
Phone: 800-735-8565 Tampa, FL 33634
Fax: 813-885-6931 Phone: 800-735-8565
www.brokerschool.com REFUND POLICY