PRE-LICENSING EDUCATION: 20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive ($389) AND 2 Hour Florida SAFE Course ($69)
***Florida Course is FREE with purchase of 20 SAFE Course at $389 - $69 SAVINGS
- Schedule LIVE WEBINAR (LIVE instructor) (20 Hour National and 2 Hour Florida SAFE)
- Schedule Live Classroom (20 Hour National and 2 Hour Florida SAFE)
- Schedule Online Instructor LED (OIL)
- Schedule State Specific Pre-licensing Courses
CONTINUING EDUCATION: 2021 CE will become available SPRING 2021
- Schedule WEBINAR with LIVE instructor
- Schedule Live Classroom
- Schedule Online Self-Study (Self-Paced) NOW ONLY $69.00 (Price goes up 12/25 to $125.00 - NO EXCEPTION ON this price)
- Schedule State Specific Continuing Education Hours Courses
- Schedule LATE Continuing Education
Anti-Money Laundering (FREE Annual Education): AMLA Courses to meet Annual Education Requirements for New Hires and Current Employees (Click HERE to choose your course)
We offer the NMLS courses in three different formats,
- Classroom:traditional instruction where instructors and students are located in the same physical location.
- Classroom Equivalent : instructor-led course where the instructor teaches the class via the Internet in a Webinar environment (traditional seminar taught over the internet). Students are NOT required to have a camera or microphone. Students will need working speakers. This is a LIVE instructor therefore students MUST be present during the designated class dates/times.
- Online Self Study (OSS) : Students may participate 24 hours a day but must complete the class NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 24 of the year CE is due BY 11PM - this format allowa the student to proceed through the course material at their own pace and take a series of quizzes and tests. The student must spend a minimum amount of time on each lesson/module in order to progress to the next. Periods of inactivity of 5 minutes or more will result in the student being logged out and the timer resetting back to time last activity was noted. If the student does NOT complete the course by December 24, of the year CE is due by 11PM EST they will NOT receive credit for any time accrued. And the student will have to register for another class at an additional cost.
Tampa, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Gainesville/Ocala, Orlando, Pensacola, Sarasota, and West Palm
Company Information: Tampa Class Location:
3943 East Eden Roc Circle Ramada Westshore - Airport
Tampa, FL 33634 1200 N Westshore Blvd
Phone: 800-735-8565 Tampa, FL 33607
Fax: 813-885-6931 Phone: 813-282-3636
www.brokerschool.com REFUND POLICY