Must be completed by DEC 24 at 7pm EST - NO EXTENSION WILL BE GIVEN FROM THIS TIME.
- Course will be RE-OPENED Dec 25 and must be completed by DEC 30 at 12:00am - COST WILL GO UP to $125.00 (NO EXCEPTION to price)
- READ THIS: All credit will be reported at 10:00 am on DEC 31. NO ONE will be answering phones or emails in the office after 10:00am on 12/31. Therefore failure to complete all CE will not be able to be rectified and your license WILL EXPIRE at MIDNIGHT on 12/31 and LATE CE will be required.
8 Hour SAFE: Principals & Practices (Meets criteria for ALL states) $69.00
- XXXX: 3 Hour SAFE Federal Mortgage Law
- XXXX: 2 Hour SAFE Nontraditional Mortgage Lending
- XXXX: 2 Hour SAFE Ethics
- XXXX: 1 Hour FL SAFE
XXXX: 1 Hour FL SAFE (FREE WHEN YOU PURCHASE 8 HOUR CORE CE - counts as 1 hour elective for states that do NOT require state specific CE Hour) $39.00
CLICK HERE FOR ALL Other states: MUST input this Promo Code: JIMSTATECE
States that require additional CE Hours: AZ, CA-DBO, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, ID, KY, MD, MA, MN, MO, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC-BFI, SC-DCA, WA, WV
If you have done Self Study with Jim Montrym in PREVIOUS year(s) email email@example.com
- Enter "RE-ACTIVATE OSS ACCOUNT" in SUBJECT line
- We will reply back with your User ID and Password
When paying for the course please click "PAY WITH PAYPAL" you will see that it will give you an option to "PAY WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARD" OR continue to click PAY AS GUEST until you are allowed to enter credit/debit card
If you did the ONLINE SELF STUDY course with us last year and you are using the SAME email address we will need to REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Please email info@brokerschool to reactivate your account - this is a video course.
Website to access this course after registration
- Please BOOKMARK or save this website to your FAVORITES.
- You will establish your login and password at registration. PLEASE WRITE LOGIN AND PASSWORD down
- This course must be completed by December 24 @7pm EST. If NOT there is NO partial Credit and NO refunds.
ATTENTION: You may NOT take the same Continuing Education (CE) Course in 2 consecutive years. WE will NEVER offer the same course 2 years in a row – so our students never have to be concerned with verifying what course they took the previous year. Please call us with any concerns about this SAFE Act Regulation 800-735-8565.