- 20 hour NMLS Approved Course (Live or Live on Line) - receive credit for taking NMLS required hours
- Cram Course includes Audio CDs, DVDs, NMLS Approved Text Book, NMLS approved practice Exams, and Study Guide - NO NMLS Credit - Study Aid ONLY for those that have taken another course but not passed the National SAFE exam
- National/Federal SAFE Cram Course $150.00
- Florida SAFE Cram Course $89.00
- Verify your Specific State(s) requirements
- Other State Courses coming SOON!
|November 19 (Wednesday)
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING ACT Course
4 HOUR FEDERAL LAW
PURPOSE: Intended to meet your ANNUAL requirement per FinCEN that every Mortgage Loan Originator take an AMLA education course every year.
End of course test at the end of the session (70% required in order to pass) that will meet the “independent testing” requirement.
1:00pm – 2:00pm EST – Wednesday 11/19
As discussed in class click this link to have your voice heard on legislation affecting our industry.
Mortgage Action Alliance
Unified State Test (UST) – Florida is NOT yet participating and does not seem to be planning to participate in the UST. What this means is that FL license will require the National and Florida Specific test.
However, 31 other states have thus for agreed to adopt this test.
Please Click here for more information.
List of Early Adopter States